martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

A country I would like to visist

I would love to visit Bhutan, because it's considered the happiest country on earth and they seem to have completely different life style. This country is very little, and is between China and India. The main religion is Buddhism, and Buddhist people have the belief that in the past the earth was a paradise, that disappeared at some point but some remains should exist today. Can you guess where we can find this paradise? Well, Buddhists believe than Bhutan is that place.  It is considered the happiest country,they even have a Happiness Department and their own happiness index; that considers cultural, educational and environmental issues, besides other things, inspired by the country religion.
  Being there, I would love, in first place, to know the people to understand what makes them such a happy culture, and also visit the places that are considered as the Buddhist paradise, they have to be so beautiful. 
  Finally, I would like to visit and work for a while there, specially as an anthropologist, because I would get to understand the culture, but I wouldn't live there because I don't think I could get used to such a different reality.

6 comentarios:

  1. OMG! It is like Avatar (the caricature, not the blue people xD) Maybe when you become to taster hotel, you will know Buthan xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like such an interesting - and happy - country! It would be a great and self-discovering trip to go there

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If mister Nico Jalarcon was here, he would be extremely proud :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wanna go with you <3 actually I really wonder what happened with people with depression :O

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like because is happy :P. I don't know this country, seem like a curious place, and interesting for anthropologist ;)

    ResponderEliminar