martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Your Ideal Job

My ideal job would be,  I think, something that includes a lot of traveling and interacting with people. An anthropologist can do all that, but actually I think that my ideal job would be a hotel-taster, that requires the energy to travel and the critic capacity for making an opinion about the places that you visit. Their job basically consists on staying at different hotels tasting their services and facilities, and after that, they usually write a column for some magazine or in some cases they have their own TV programs. I believe that I would be great at this job because I don't mind not being at home and being at unknown places, instead of felling uncomfortable with that, like some people do. I actually enjoy being away. That would really let me focus on my goal, that would be realizing when someone is giving me a good or a bad service. The difficult part would be finding this kind of job, I actually don't know anybody that works as a hotel-taster, besides the ones that appear on TV. I think that maybe people that had studied tourism may end up working in this, but they must be only a few, and because of that it is why I ended up studying anthropology, because, as I said, it also requires to travel and above all interacting with people.

5 comentarios:

  1. Jajajjajajaja honey... your blog is so deep... jhajjjajajajaaja Maybe, you should work as an anthropologist ajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha I think you're wasting your time studying and readying to bored people like Malinowski, you should go to an hotel now! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this is a wonderful job!

    ResponderEliminar