martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

My favorite band or singer

It's difficult to choose just one band or one singer, but as I must choose on, I would say that my favorite band at the moment is Juana Fe. Its a band that combines different Latin-American music rhythms, and their are considered as one of the exponents of the New Chilean Cumbia, just like Joe Vasconcellos or Chico Trujillo. It's composed by 7 integrants and their work with 'La Makinita', that is a record label, but also an space of production and diffusion of independent artists in the hope of helping their professionalization, and this is impulsed by Juana Fe's help. That is something I like of them, their commitment whit chilean music; it's great that every time you go to see them, you end up knowing new artist. But above all, I like their music, they have a song for everything, with political content, romantics and some just for partying, and all of them have a mix of different rhythms from around the continent. Is for that reason that it's difficult to choose just one song, because it really depends of my mood witch one I want to listen to.
I had wrote about 2 songs that I like, when I remember about 'La Jardinera', that is Juana Fe cover of the well-known song of Violeta Parra with the same name. I really love this song, it makes me happy every time I listen to it. It actually was my ring tone and instead of picking up, I preferred to listen the song (that's why eventually I had to change the song), and any song that makes you do that should be considered your favorite song, don´t you think?


1 comentario:

  1. My darling! You have the sabor latino ajjajaajaj Honey, the teacher says that the mister Idon'tknow (from torre 15) is coming to facso around thursday or friday. If you want to get an exception, you hve to talk with Miss Rosa now!

    Anyway! kisses :B

    ResponderEliminar